© 2019 Hospitality Solutions Corporation by  Creative Nilsson Design

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black LinkedIn Icon
  • Black Google+ Icon

Green Solutions

Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator. Vital Oxide's formula is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to most treated articles and NSF certified (No rinse required) for food contact surfaces. Made ready to use, Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E.coli, Salmonella in less than 60 sec.

Old methods of removing mold and bacteria relied on strong chemicals such as chlorine bleach products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) that have been linked to cancer. Vital Oxide is an alternative proven to be harsh on bacteria and mold but gentle on the user.

 

Vital Oxide also protects  the public from the Norovirus and mildew and molds which are in all the air conditioners, carpets and other soft surfaces

 

With Vital Oxide you can consolidate the multiple used products sold by the various large chemical cleaning companies to one product to Sanitize, Disinfect, Clean and Deodorize.

Sprayers make the applications for rides, bathrooms, tables, restrooms, kitchens and soft surfaces able to be sprayed very cost effectively and allow portability and cost reduction eliminating wipes and other chemicals used to duplicate costs.

www.vitaloxide.com